|Caliber.22 l.r.||.22 l.r.|
|Magazine capacity12 shot(s)||12 shot(s)|
|SafetyManual thumb safety, grip safety, disconnector||Manual thumb safety, grip safety, disconnector|
|GripRubber grip||Rubber grip|
|SightsDrift adjustable||Drift adjustable|
|Barrel length127 mm||127 mm|
|Dimensions (L/H/W)220/140/35 mm||220/140/35 mm|
|Weight930 g||930 g|
|PackagingPlastic box||Plastic box|
After the successful market launch of the COLT M4/M16 rifle series in caliber .22 LR CARL WALTHER expands the license production by the COLT pistols 1911 in caliber .22 LR.
The pistols of the 1911 .22 LR platform licensed and tested by COLT are authentic COLT Government models. All operating elements function like the original. An outstanding feature is the slide - it is CNC-milled from high-quality aluminium, thus less loaded ammunition can be utilized without issue.
All products are made by CARL WALTHER in Germany.
· CNC machined high-grade aluminium slide
· 1911-style field stripping
· Rubber grip
· Authentic Colt Government model
· Authentic half-cock mechanism
· Accepts aftermarket accessories
· Grip safety
· Low mount combat-style sights with 3-dot system (rail only)
· Front and rear slide serrations (rail only)
· Original style safety lever
· Straight MS housing
· Extended magazine release