Go for gold with WALTHER guns.
Successful sportsmen choose WALTHER. They have garnered gold medals and titles with air guns of the LG300XT Series. How can this string of victories be continued in the future? The reply of WALTHER‘s engineers: with the LG400.
Your personal high-tech precision rifle.
The WALTHER development center has created a high-tech precision rifle that‘s ahead of its time: pointing the way forward with its functionality and with its wide range of features. Assemble for yourself an air rifle matching your requirements in full, and start to prepare for your competition. With the LG400 you‘re a winner - as a club member or as an Olympic participant.
· Compressed air system for 300 and 200 bar
· Modular system for personal features and upgrades.
· Individually adjustable center of gravity and weight distribution
· Pressure reducer with QUICKCLEAN air filter
· EQUALIZER magnetic absorber system
· Steel cylinder with pressure gauge
· Ergonomically shaped loading lever can be placed on the left-hand or right-hand side
· Carbon fiber barrel jacket
· ECO valve technology:
· Minimal opening pulse
· Reduced shot development time
· Breech: convenient loading, precise pellet guidance
· Loading status indicator
· Dry firing trigger
· VARIO trigger for extremely fine settings
· Aluminium stock with a wide range of settings and T-slot rail
· Stock tilt is possible
· Quick-action stock length and cheek piece setting
· Adjustable fore-end
· Light metal butt-plate wing SINUS
· Absolutely tension-free barrel mounting
· BASIC match diopter, Standard foresight holder
· Gun case and accessories
Founded in 1886 in Zella-Mehlis, Thuringia, the Carl Walther company today is known for large-caliber pistols used by police and other law enforcement authorities. Additionally, it makes high-quality sporting weapons. In both of these areas it can look back on a tradition of excellent gunmaking going back now 130 years. Legendary handguns bearing the famous WALTHER ribbon logo include the Walther PPK (favored by Agent 007 James Bond), the P.38/P1 pistol of the German army and the well-known P99 and PPQ, all of which have large fan communities throughout the world. In 1993 the company was acquired by the UMAREX Group, which is based in Arnsberg, Germany. Carl Walther manufactures most of its weapons in the factory which it established in 2005 in Ulm, and it has its headquarters together with its parent company Umarex in Arnsberg. A U.S. subsidiary, Walther Arms, was founded in Fort Smith, Arkansas, in 2013.