The new “little black” LG400 special edition model Black Diamond with Swarovski stones inlaid as Walther logo into a black stock is not only for women.
• Exclusive Walther Competition aluminium stock
• Black LG400 system and pressure reducer
• Black anodized aluminium stock carrier
• Wood attachment parts PROTOUCH anthracite
• Black anodized tube
• Black anodized MEC Contact III aluminium butt plate and stock carrier
• Barrel jacket made of black carbon
• Steel cylinder
• Swarovski stones inlaid as Walther logo into the butt stock
Founded in 1886 in Zella-Mehlis, Thuringia, the Carl Walther company today is known for large-caliber pistols used by police and other law enforcement authorities. Additionally, it makes high-quality sporting weapons. In both of these areas it can look back on a tradition of excellent gunmaking going back now 130 years. Legendary handguns bearing the famous WALTHER ribbon logo include the Walther PPK (favored by Agent 007 James Bond), the P.38/P1 pistol of the German army and the well-known P99 and PPQ, all of which have large fan communities throughout the world. In 1993 the company was acquired by the UMAREX Group, which is based in Arnsberg, Germany. Carl Walther manufactures most of its weapons in the factory which it established in 2005 in Ulm, and it has its headquarters together with its parent company Umarex in Arnsberg. A U.S. subsidiary, Walther Arms, was founded in Fort Smith, Arkansas, in 2013.