|SystemCompressed air 300 and 200 bar||Compressed air 300 and 200 bar|
|Caliber4.5 mm (.177) pellet||4.5 mm (.177) pellet|
|CylinderAlu cylinder with pressure gauge||Alu cylinder with pressure gauge|
|Magazine capacityapprox. 350 shot(s)||approx. 350 shot(s)|
|Max. energy7.5 Joule(s)||7.5 Joule(s)|
|Velocity170 m/s||170 m/s|
|StockAluminium stock carrier||Aluminium stock carrier|
|TriggerTwo-stage trigger||Two-stage trigger|
|SightsMatch diopter and standard foresight holder||Match diopter and standard foresight holder|
|Sight lengthup to 800 mm||up to 800 mm|
|Barrel length500 mm||500 mm|
|Dimensions (L/H/W)1058-1109/230/60 mm||1058-1109/230/60 mm|
|Weight3830 g||3830 g|
|Finish / EngravingRed||Red|
(*) already included
Get the right start.
To get the right start in sport shooting, you need your own rifle, and the Hämmerli AR20 air rifle is the perfect choice. It has all you need for fun, and it will help you become a good marksman.
A sophisticated match air rifle.
The AR20 is a sophisticated sporting arm with a 300 bar compressed air system, an aluminium stock with a wide range of settings and a finely adjustable match trigger. It’s perfect in every detail, from the design to the accessories to the precision mechanism.
• BASIC competition sight
• 300 bar compressed air system
• Aluminium stock with a wide range of settings
• Ambidextrous receiver and stock
• Variable stock length, cheek piece height and fore-end height
• T-rail for three-position competitions
• Adjustable butt plate
• Ambidextrous cocking lever with release button
• Wide loading recess with precision feed
• Lothar Walther match barrel
• WALTHER aluminium cylinder with pressure gauge
• Basic weight less than 4,000 g
• Includes sight and accessories